Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. The maximum length of the paper is 7 pages (including figures and references). It is required that the manuscript follows the standard camera-ready format available on conference website. Submissions must include title, abstract, author affiliation with email address and keywords. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results.
All submitted papers will be subjected to a “similarity test” by Turnitin Software. Papers achieving a 20% similarity score will be examined and those that are deemed unacceptable will be rejected/withdrawn without a formal review.
[ PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ]
Instructions for submission to IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
- Submit your paper in IOP conference template in M.S. Word format by email at email@example.com
- On submission of your paper you will be provided a paper ID for further reference.
- After review and acceptance submit the camera ready paper along with following documents by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camera ready Paper
- Copyright form duly completed and signed
- Registration form duly completed and signed
- Scanned copy on Receipt of Fund Transfer
- The paper length should not exceed 7 pages. However, the authors can extend maximum 10 pages over length page charge of Rs.1000 per pages
Instructions for submission to Materials Today Proceedings
- The submission website for this journal is located at: https://www.editorialmanager.com/matpr/default.aspx
- Authors must select “ICFTMM-2020” when they reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process.
- Authors must use the Materials Today Proceeding template uploaded in download section or visit the website given in publication section to create their article.
- Last date for submission of paper is 20th March 2021
- You are requested to complete the registration process by 31 March, 2021.
All other instructions (paper template/copyright etc.) related to publication are provided in download section.